Recruitment Automation for MUJI Finland
From spring 2019 Peoplegeeks was working together with MUJI Finland in designing and automating a modern process for recruiting new employees for the Helsinki flagship store. While setting up the new automated process and doing tests, we were simultaneously running massive recruitment of store personnel and other employees and having regular check-in meetings enabling transparency between the project team and client.
Our way of working
Peoplegeeks doesn’t have prebuilt project teams of consultants. We build agile star teams from our pool of domain experts based on the individual project need. This time around we gathered experts in recruitment and HR, psychology and employer branding. We are a tech-independent consultancy, which means there is no software we must sell, but we rather involve software vendors that are relevant to each project and client.
Our consultants covered:
- Developing a recruitment process for MUJI Finland. The process was unorthodox but exactly what was suitable for the client’s needs
- Creating a landing page and job descriptions
- Helping set up and use a new Applicant Tracking System
- Creating and simultaneously running mass recruitment of different profiles of store personnel
- Testing and improving the process as it was happening to ensure client gets the best candidates from the get-go. The goal of the process is to recruit a number of employees with suitable backgrounds that are most likely to perform and thrive in retail sales roles and reduce the number of failed recruitments.
Our key achievements on this project:
- Hired the right people to the right roles
- A recruitment process that is functioning, simple and as automated as possible
- An unbiased process
- Measurable results from recruitment
- Recruitment results that can be correlated to sales and NPS